Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts Day / Night
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife and 2 Kids
EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate internship and residency programs in Diagnostic Radiology
- License: DHA Licensed or DHA Active Eligibility Letter as Specialist
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- AED 34,000 – 38,000 (Varies Based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges)
“Above Salary in inclusive Basic Salary, Housing and Transportation”
- Child Education Allowance (Covering up to two (2) children over 6 years and under 18 years of age, If Available & Inside Dubai Only)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Vacation 30 Days per Year (Provided)
- Holidays 10 Days per Year (Provided)
- Professional Leave 3 Days per Year (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
|License||DHA License or Eligibility Letter|