Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted 3 weeks ago
ATCOM Jobs via DrJobs.site
We are seeking an experienced and highly qualified female radiologist specialist with experience in OB/GYN imaging to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will provide diagnostic imaging services to our patients using Hysterosalpingography (HSG), Gynecology Ultrasound, MRI Gynecology, Transabdominal Ultrasound, Transvaginal Ultrasound, Breast Imaging, and providing comprehensive care.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform obstetric and gynecologic radiologic procedures such as ultrasounds, CT scans, MRIs, fluoroscopies, and mammograms.
- Interpret results of imaging studies and provide consultations to referring physicians.
- Provide patient education regarding imaging procedures.
- Monitor patient safety during imaging procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of patient care activities in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Participate in quality assurance activities including peer review, medical audit reviews and research projects.
- Collaborate with other medical professionals to ensure optimal care for patients.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts, Day / Night
- Contract Period 2 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 6 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife and 2 Kids
EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate internship and residency programs in Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Experience: Not Less Than 5 Years of Independent Experience as OBGYN Radiologist
- License: DHA Active Eligibility Letter or License as Specialist Radiologist
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Salary: AED 36,000 – 38,000 (Varies Based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges)
“Above Salary in inclusive Basic Salary, Housing and Transportation”
- Child Education Allowance (Covering up to two (2) children over 6 years and under 18 years of age, If Available & Inside Dubai Only)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Vacation 30 Days per Year (Provided)
- Holidays 10 Days per Year (Provided)
- Professional Leave 3 Days per Year (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
|Job Category||OBGYN Radiology|