Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE that is looking for an expert Arabic speaker pulmonologist and Intensivist to be responsible for the respiratory health of our patients. This will include treating breathing disorders, severe allergies, and other lung conditions, other diseases and ICU. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Performing various specialized procedures in order to acquire samples of the chest wall lining or the lungs, for further analysis.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research into the testing and development of new medications and methods of treatment.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 2 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- License: Valid and active medical in specialty
- Experience: Not Less Than 2 Years of independent experience in specialty
- Languages: Arabic Speaker
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 60,000 – 90,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges)
Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
|Job Category||Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonology|