Our client is one of the busiest private dental centers in Al Ain, UAE is looking to hire an enthusiastic and experienced DOH Licensed and Arabic Speaker prosthodontist to examine patients and restore missing, damaged, or discolored teeth. The prosthodontist’s responsibilities include identifying and treating the root cause of oral deterioration, repairing patients’ dentures, as well as treating facial pains and temporomandibular disorders. You should also be able to advise patients on sound oral hygiene practices.
To be successful as a prosthodontist, you should be detail-oriented, patient, and able to handle difficult situations. Ultimately, an exceptional prosthodontist should demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of prosthodontic care possible.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
- Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
- Taking impressions of patients’ jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
- Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
- Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients’ mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
- Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat extrinsic tooth discoloration.
- Using bonding procedures to repair cracks and chips, fill small gaps between the teeth, and alter the size of teeth.
- Collaborating with dental and healthcare specialists to develop suitable treatment plans for patients.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight shifts Day Duties
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Primary Qualifcations: BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery); DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine); DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or The equivalent from a nationally accredited
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Prosthetic Dentistry
- License: DOH Licensed or DHA Eligibility Letter
- Languages: Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 20,000– 30,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Plus Incentive
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Category||Dental, Prosthodontist|