Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE that is looking for to recruit a dedicated, compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The pediatrician provides general medicine, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also ease children with chronic conditions and offer support and advice to parents about children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients’ information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress.
- Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 2 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Pediatrics.
- Certification: by ABP; FRCPC OR MRCPCH/FRCPCH with CCT/CCST
- License: Valid and active medical in specialty
- Experience: Not Less Than 2 Years of independent experience in specialty
- Languages: English is a Must and Arabic is a Plus (Preferred)
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 70,000 – 80,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges)
Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page