Our Client is one of the busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking an Arabic Speaker Western Trained or DHA Licensed Pediatric Endocrinology Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved Rota by the CMO
- Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up
- Will admit the patients under your care whenever indicated within the limits of approved and assigned privileges
- Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and your attendants
- Will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate / reassessment and treat the patient accordingly
- Will refer patient to other specialists when necessary, also consultant with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- You must take daily rounds for your inpatients and referred patients.
- You must write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes on same time.
- You should authenticate and sing the medical record/progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time. You must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to their patients.
- Will be responsible for approving the discharge summary, follow-ups, medical report of your patients.
- Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff in patient care.
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of your department.
- Will serve on department / hospital comities as requested.
- Will ensure that Islamic Values and medical ethics are respected and strictly observed
- Will be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of coordinator of department.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5-6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Spouse and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS’ FOR THIS POSITION
Summary of Requirements: Completion of specialty qualification Pediatrics with Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology with more than 3 to 7 years of hands-on clinical experience post qualifications (Academic Experience is not counted) AND DHA Licensed or Western Trained Physician with proven track Record in Pediatric Endocrinology “Track Record Should be listed and highlighted in your CV”
- Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification Pediatrics as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate as listed in the table Tier1, Tier2 or Tier3 below.
- Tier 1: Two Years of Experience Post Qualifications
- Tier 2 : Five Years of Experience Post Qualifications
- Fellowship: Pediatric Endocrinology
- Clinical Experience: Not less than 3 years of independent experience as Pediatric Endo
- License: DHA Licensed or Eligibility Letter is Required for Option 2 Qualifications Holders
1. Physicians with an accredited American Board of Medical Specialty (ABMS) Certification, Specialization Certificate of the RCPSC, Certification by the College of Family Physicians Canada (CFPC), Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) from the UK will attain the title of Consultant without the experience requirements. This does not apply to surgical and interventional specialties.
2. Physicians holding ABMS, RCPSC, CCST or CCT in Surgical or Interventional specialties, who do not meet the experience requirements, are required to pass the Authorities’ assessments for licensure as consultants. However, they shall be reassessed 6 months post licensure for their surgical skills.
- Australia: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges Note: Fellowship should be by exam not by endorsement or election
- Canada: Specialization Certificate of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist Training (CSCST) or For GP Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Training in General Practice (CSCST)
- New Zealand: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges Note: Fellowship should be by exam not by endorsement or election
- South Africa: Masters of Medicine (M. Med) degree / Fellowship certificate issued by the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA)
- United Kingdom: CCT or CCST Plus (RCGP for GPs)
- United States of America: American Board
- Arab Countries: Arab Board for Medical Specialties
- Austria: Facharztdiplom (Diploma of medical specialt) issued by ÖsterreichischeArztekammer
- Belgium: Bijzondereberoepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/ Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste awarded by the Minister bevoegdvoor Volksgezoondheid/ Ministre de la Santé Publique (Formal evidence of having qualified as a medical specialist issued by Minister of Public Health)
- Czech Republic: Diplom o Specializaci (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Denmark: Bevis for tilladelsetil at betegne sig somspeciallaege (Certificate concerning the title of Specialist -Issued by Authority of health services (Sundhedsstyrelsen)
- Egypt: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Finland: Erikoislääkarin tutkinto/ Special läkarexamen (Certificate of specialist in medicine awarded by a Finnish University)
- France: CES, DES or DESC with full license issued by Conseil National de l’ordre des médecins
- Germany: Fachärztliche Anerkennung/ Urkunde (Certificate of medical specialist issued by State’s Chamber of Physicians (Arztekammer)
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from a recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And Fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM)
- Hungary: Háziorvostan Szakorvosi bizonyítvány issued by NemzetiVizsgabizottság (Hungarian specialist certificate awarded by National Board of Examination) before 28 August 2004 awarded by the Hungarian Ministry of Health
- India: Doctorate of Medicine (DM) / Magister Chirurgiae (MCH)
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university (A Diploma di (medico) specialista, rilasciati dal rettore di unauniversita)
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Saudi Specialty Certificate issued by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties And License as a specialist awarded by the Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs
- Kuwait: Board Certification by the Kuwait Board under the Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization/ Ministry of Health
- Lebanon: Certificate of completion of residency or specialization certificate and exit exam from St Joseph University, Lebanese University, or American University of Beirut
- Netherland: Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister (Certificate of recognition) AND Registration/ certificate of entry in the Specialist Register: o Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) o Sociaal -Geneeskundigen Registratie Comissie o Huisarts en Verpleeghuisarts Registratie Comissie (HVRC) van de Koninklike Nederlandsche Maatschappij tot Bevordering der Geneeskunst (Note: Only certificates issued before 19 July 2007 are accepted from this awarding body) o Registratie Comissie Geneeskundig Specialisten(RGS)
- Norway: Spesialistgodkjenning issued by the Den Norske Legeforening (Medical Association of Norway or Norwegian Directorate of Health)
- Oman: Oman Medical Specialty Board certificate issued by the Ministry of Health
- Poland: Dyplom uzyskania tytulu specjalisty (Specialist Diploma) issued by the Centrum Egzaminow Medycznych
- Portugal: Título de Especialista (Professional award of specialist) issued by the Ordem dos Medicos
- Slovakia: Diplom o špecializácii (Diploma of specialization) issued by a Slovakian Universities
- Spain: Título de especialista (Professional qualification of a specialist) issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs or the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Sudan: MD in Clinical Medicine issued by the Council for Postgraduate Studies or University Sudan Medical Specialization Board
- Sweden: Bevis om specialistkompetens som läkare (Certificate of the right to use the title of specialist) issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden)
- Switzerland: Diplôme de médecin spécialiste/ Diplom als Facharzt/ Diploma di medico specialista (Specialist qualification) issued by the Swiss Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA)
- United Arab Emirates: Arab Board
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Tax Free Gross Salary: between AED 65,000 – 75,000 Gross Salary: varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges
- Incentive Plan is separate from the package
- Contract Status: Family (Employee + Spouse + 2 Kids under 18 years old)
- Health Care: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents
- Annual Holiday: 10 Calendar days.
- Annual Vacation: 30 Calendar days
- Air-Tickets: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents (Once / Year)
- Professional Leave 6 Days per Year
- Incentives: Targeted Incentive Plan will be added to the package
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb
and stay updated with the latest job opportunities Click Here
|Job Category||Pediatric Endocrinology|