Pediatric Consultant (Thuwal): Our Client is one of the first class executive healthcare clinics located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. seeking a Western Trained Pediatric Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant. The OB/GYN role is to Performs assessment and management of patients in an evidence based approach, according to standards of care, and in compliance with Executive Clinic Department by laws and policies and procedures.
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia is a Hejazi village belonging to the governorate of Jeddah in the Makkah Province of Saudi Arabia, 80 kilometres north of Jeddah on the coast of the Red Sea. Thuwal had long been a fishing center until the Royal Saudi Navy re-constructed the village
Duties and Responsibilities for Pediatric Consultant (Thuwal)
- Performs clinical duties as per his/her assigned clinical privileges.
- Assess his/her patients thoroughly (eg. clinical, socioeconomic, psychological and functional assessments) as per Executive Clinic Department policies and documents patients’ assessment in patients’ medical records.
- Develops plan of care for patients using evidence based approach and following standards of care, and documents the plan of care in patients’ medical record as per Executive Clinic Department policies.
- Ensures that patients’ plan of care that is put by him/her is being implemented in a timely manner.
- Becomes the most responsible physician (MRP) for inpatients admitted under his/ her name.
- For inpatients admitted under his/her name, develops discharge plan on day of admission and involves discharge planning service as early as possible if warranted.
- Assesses inpatients that are admitted under his/her name at least once daily and ensures documentation of daily assessment and plan of care in daily progress notes using SOAP format and as per Executive Clinic Department policies.
- Responds to medical consultations in timely manner and as per Executive Clinic Department policies
- Documents in timely manner and as per Executive Clinic Department policies medical interventions that he/she performs on patients.
- Responsible for timely completion and authentication of discharge summaries for patients admitted under his/her name. Also responsible for ensuring that indicated discharge instructions and education on take home medications is done prior to patients discharge.
- Conducts education to patients and their families and engages them in the plan of care. Document given education in patients’ medical record.
- Attends to hospital duties and responds to calls from hospital as per departmental /section call schedule
- Attends departmental and general staff meetings and contributes ideas for improving efficiency, productivity and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for writing medical reports of his/her patients, and as per Executive Clinic Department policies.
- Contributes to teaching rounds and teaching activities as requested by chairperson of medical department
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices and represents Executive Clinic Department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates compassionate communication skills while providing support and care to the patients as “the patient is the center of our care”.
Other Job Functions
- Perform all duties and tasks in line with the Person Centered Care values.
- Adherence to all policies, plans and programs within the Fakeeh Care.
- Perform duties as per the code of conduct requirement and ethical standards as outlined in the HCM policies and guidelines.
- Complete mandatory education as per the requirement at least one month prior to expiration.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on information relating to quality and safety, accreditation, policy management and document management systems.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5-6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Residency in Pediatrics program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1 or option 2
- Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience post Training for all degrees listed in option 1
- Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees’ states in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST). Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Belgium: Dutch: A Bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste (formal evidence of having qualified as a medical specialist) issued by Minister bevoegd voor Volksgezoondheid Ministre de la Santé Publique (Ministry of Public Health).
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Denmark: Bevis for tilladelsetil at betegne sig somspeciallaege (Certificate concerning the title of Specialist) issued by Authority of health services (Sundhedsstyrelsen).
- Sweden: Bevis om specialistkompetensomläkare (certificate of the right to use the title of specialist) issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden).
- Switzerland: French: Diplome de médecinspécialiste/DiplomalsFacharzt/Diploma di medico specialista (specialist qualification) issued by the Swiss Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA).
- France: Diplôme interuniversitaire de Spécialité (DIS) (Interuniversity Diploma of medical specialty).
- Finland: Erikoislääkarintutkinto Special läkarexamen (Certificate of degree ofspecialist in medicine awarded by a Finnish University).
- Croatia: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- Norway: Spesialistgodkjanning issued by the Den Norske Legeforening (Medical Association of Norway) or Norwegian Directorate of Health.
- Austria: Facharztdiplom (Diploma of medical specialist) issued by ÖsterreichischeArztekammer.
- Netherlands: A Bewijs van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister (certificate of recognition and registration/certificate of entry in the Specialist Register) Or A Diploma geneeskundig specialist awarded by Registraticcommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten issued by Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) or Sociaal- Geneeskundigen Registratie ComissieRegistratiecommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten (RGS).
- Fluent in English
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
- Basic ~ between SAR 50,000 – 60,000 varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical / Surgical Skills
- Housing: Provided (Villa/Family Housing)
- Transportation: Provided
- Bonus from one up to two months’ basic salaries / Year (Average of One Month). It’s Based on Revenues Generated by Physician, Performance on Patient Safety and Quality Indicators
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Air-Tickets: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old once annually
- Health Insurance: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old
- End of Service: Based on Saudi Labor Law
- Annual Leave: 30 Paid Calendar Days per year
- Holidays: Variable based on KSA Law
- Paid Scientific Leave: 10 Calendar Days per year
NB: No Educational Allowance for this Job