Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is looking for an experienced pediatric cardiologist to treat our young patients by performing non-invasive procedures or, when necessary, carrying out surgical interventions. Your responsibilities will include undertaking various tests, making diagnoses, providing treatment plans and options, and working with other physicians and surgeons to treat patients’ heart and/or cardiovascular disorders.
To be successful as a pediatric cardiologist you will need to enjoy being around children and demonstrate emotional resilience in challenging medical situations
50% Pediatrics & 50% Pediatric Cardiology
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Consulting with patients and their parents to understand symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular problems.
- Providing support and advice to patients, and their parents, receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on heart and cardiovascular diseases, disorders, and abnormalities affecting children.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning AND Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Pediatric
- Fellowship: Cardiology
- Option 1: Arabic Speaker with Valid and Active DHA License / Eligibility Letter
Option 2: Well Established Doctor in Dubai, UAE
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary For Expats: AED 40,000 – 60,000 Plus Incentive (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Gross Monthly Salary for Well Established Doctors: Negotiable
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Coverage||50% Peds 50% Peds Cardiology|