Our client is on of the top-notch busiest private hospital in Dubai, UAE that is looking to recruit a Consultant Otolaryngologist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of an otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.
- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx, and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face, and neck.
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, and sinusitis.
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat. Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
- Provide patient focused subspecialty services in Otolaryngology and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in the department in line with the clinical privileges granted.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with a personalized and caring attitude.
- Participate in public health awareness initiatives.
- Provide leadership, supervision and support to the junior clinical staff (doctors & nurses).
- Participate in undergraduate and postgraduate training programs as required.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 2 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: 4 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in Otolaryngology.
- Certification: by American Board of Otolaryngology; FRCSC; FRCS with CCT/CCST OR European Structured Training Exit Certificate.
- License: Valid and active medical in specialty
- Experience: Not Less Than 2 Years of independent experience in specialty
- Languages: English is a Must and Arabic is Preferred
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 70,000 – 90,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges)
Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page