Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospital in Dubai, UAE that is looking for to recruit an experienced consultant orthopedic surgeon to treat patients who require specialist orthopedic procedures to remedy conditions. Your responsibilities will include consulting with patients, discussing treatment options, treating patients, overseeing aftercare and physical therapy, and coordinating with other consultants, when necessary.
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Examining patients to diagnose bone, joint, ligament, or other musculoskeletal problems, including diseases, or injuries.
- Collaborating with other consultants, when necessary, to determine a course of treatment.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
- Performing surgical procedures on various parts of the musculoskeletal system, among other procedures.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after surgical procedures.
- Referring patients to physical therapy, when necessary, or performing non-invasive procedures such as casting and splinting limbs.
- Monitoring ongoing progress and health of patients, and changing treatment plans, as necessary.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the musculoskeletal system.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 2 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: 4 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in orthopedic surgery.
- Certification: by ABOS; FRCSC; FRCS with CCT/CCST OR European Structured Training Exit Certificate.
- License: Valid and active medical in specialty
- Experience: Not Less Than 2 Years of independent experience in specialty
- Languages: English is a Must and Arabic is a Plus
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 70,000 – 90,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges)
Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
|Job Category||Orthopedic Surgery|