Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is looking for a knowledgeable ophthalmologist and retina surgeon to be responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications. The ophthalmologist’s responsibilities range from simple duties, such as prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
To be a successful ophthalmologist, you should be willing to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye. You should be meticulous, analytical, and have very steady hands.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts AND Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: retina and vitreous surgery
- Option 1: Well Established Doctor in Dubai, UAE
- Languages: English
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: NEGOTIABLE plus Incentive (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.