Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is looking for a dedicated, caring neonatologist to provide medical care for premature and critically ill newborn infants. The neonatologist will work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, along with pediatricians and dieticians, to ensure newborns receive the nutrition and treatment necessary for growth and healing. You will work with premature infants and infants born with serious illnesses, diseases contracted after birth, low birth weight, and congenital malformations.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Caring for newborn infants until they are ready to go home.
- Providing prenatal care for high-risk infants.
- Assisting in premature or problematic deliveries, and helping if complications arise or if medical attention is necessary immediately after birth.
- Caring for infants’ nutrition to ensure optimal growth and development, and finding alternative ways to feed infants who struggle to suckle.
- Assisting with medications and treating infants born with infections or who contract infections after birth.
- Performing heart-lung bypass procedures for infants with breathing difficulties due to underdeveloped or damaged hearts and lungs.
- Providing support to parents and helping them to understand and make decisions regarding their infant’s condition and treatment.
- Ensuring parents have sufficient opportunities to bond with their infants.
- Conducting research and clinical trials.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning AND Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Pediatrics
- Fellowship: Neonatology
- License: DHA Licensed or DHA Eligibility Letter as Consultant
- Languages: English is a must
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 65,000 – 75,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.