Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking an Neonatology Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
Duties and responsibilities listed below.
- You will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved Rota by the CMO
- Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up
- Will admit the patients under your care whenever indicated within the limits of approved and assigned privileges
- Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and your attendants
- Will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate / reassessment and treat the patient accordingly
- Will refer patient to other specialists when necessary, also consultant with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- You must take daily rounds for your inpatients and referred patients.
- You must write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes on same time.
- You should authenticate and sing the medical record/progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time. You must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to their patients.
- Will be responsible for approving the discharge summary, follow-ups, medical report of your patients.
- Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff in patient care.
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of your department.
- Will serve on department / hospital comities as requested.
- Will ensure that Islamic Values and medical ethics are respected and strictly observed
- Will be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of coordinator of department.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Spouse and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
- Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification (Pediatrics / Neonatology) as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table OPTION 1 Below
- Clinical Work Experience: Not Less than 3 years post Specialty Qualification as stated in option 1 below
- English Proficiency Test: Required if the graduate’s education was not taught in English. TOEFL – a minimum score of 500; or IELTS – a minimum band of 5.0; Occupational English Test (OET) – minimum of grade C or equivalent.
Option 1: Not less than 3 years of experience post specialty qualification from any of the below countries
- Australia: Fellowship certificate from the Royal Australasian Colleges; or Membership of Royal Colleges for Dentists; or Registration as specialist from Australian Medical/Dental Council
- Canada: Certificates of Specializations of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada; or Registration as specialist from Medical/Dental Council of Canada; or Completion of National Dental Specialist Examination
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist Training (CSCST); or Fellowship certificate from the Royal Colleges of Ireland; or Registration as specialist from medical/dental council of Ireland
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT); or Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST); or Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR); or Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board (PMETB); or Fellowship of Royal colleges for medical specialties; or Membership of Royal colleges only for dental specialties; or Registration as Specialist from General Medical Council (GMC); or Registration as Specialist from General Dental Council (GDC)
- United States of America: Diplomate of American Board issued from ABMS/ABDS boards member
- Austria: Specialty Certificate (Facharzt) from Austrian Medical Chamber (Österreichsche Ärztekammer); or Dental Specialty Certificate (Fachzahnarzt) from Austrian Dental Chamber (Österreichsche Zahnärztekammer)
- Belgium: Registration as specialist (Bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/ Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste) from Belgian Ministry of Public Health; or Dental Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics or Periodontics from a Belgian university recognized by Belgian Ministry of Public Health.
- Denmark: Certificate/Registration as a specialist from the National Board of Health (Sundhedsstyrelsen)
- Greece: Specialization degree (Τίτλoς IατρικήςΕιδικότητας) from Greek Region Medical Authority; or Registration as specialist from Prefecture of Attica
- Finland: Specialization degree from a Finnish University, or Registration as Specialist from The National Authority of Medicolegal Affairs
- France: Certificat d’études spécialisées de médecine (CES) from a French University; or Diplôme d’études spécialisées (DES) from a French University; or Diplôme d’études spécialisées complémentaires (DESC) from a French University; or Registration as Specialist/ certificate of qualified specialist (Attestation de médecine spécialiste qualifié from the National Medical Council (Conseil National de l’ordre des médecins)
- Germany: Specialty Certificate (Facharzt) from a state Medical Chamber (Ärztekammer); or Dental Specialty Certificate (Fachzahnarzt) from a state Dental Chamber (Zahnärztekammer)
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor (Diploma di medico specialista) from a rector of an Italian university; or Postgraduate Diploma (Diploma di Specializzazione) in Dental specialties; or Registration as specialist from Ministry of Health
- Japan: Clinical PhD Certificate; or Registration as specialist from Ministry of Health
- Netherlands: Registration as specialist from the Dutch Ministry of Health Welfare and Sport (CIBG); or Specialty Board from the Royal Dutch Medical Association (KNMG); or Certificate of entry in the Specialist Register from Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) · Sociaal-Geneeskundigen Registratie Comissie · Registratiecommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten (RGS) · Huisarts en Verpleeghuisarts Registratie Commissie (HVRC) van de Koninklijke Nederlandsche Maatschappij tot Bevordering der Geneeskunst
- New Zealand: Fellowship certificate from the Royal Colleges of New Zealand; or Registration as specialist from Medical/Dental Council of New Zealand; or Membership of Royal Colleges for Dentists or Doctor degree of Clinical Dentistry
- Norway: Specialty certificate (Spesialistgodkjenning) from Norwegian Medical Association or Norwegian Directorate of Health; or Registration as specialist from Norwegian Registration Authority for Health Personnel (Statens autorisasjonskontor for helsepersonell)
- Singapore: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training from the Joint Committee on Specialist Training (JCST); or Registration as a specialist from Singapore Medical Council (SMC) or Singapore Dental Council (SDC); or Fellowship or master degree recognized by Singapore Dental Council (SDC)
- South Africa: Fellowship of Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA); or MASTER OF DENTISTRY (MChD) from South African universities; or Registration as Specialist by Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- South Korea: Board Certification from the Korean Medical/Dental Association; or Registration as Specialist from Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Spain: Registration as Specialist (Título de Especialista) from Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs or Ministry of Education and Culture
- Sweden: Specialty Certificate (Bevis om specialistkompetens) from National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden (Socialstyrelsen)
- Switzerland: Specialty Certificate (Diplôme de médecin spécialiste or Facharzt) From Swiss Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA); or Dental Specialty Certificate (Fachzahnarzt) recognized by Swiss Dental Association
- DHCA Graduates Approved programs.
Option 2: Not less than 5 years of experience post specialty qualification from any of the below countries with DHA License
Salary and Benefits
|DESCRIPTION||Monthly / USD||Yearly / USD|
|Tax Free Basic Salary||USD 9,196||USD 110,354|
|Housing Allowance||USD 5,360||USD 64,314|
|Transportation Allowance||USD 272||USD 3,270|
|Critical Care Allowance||USD 3,564||USD 42,770|
|TOTAL SALARY (varies 5% +/-)||USD 18,392||USD 220,708|
|Contract Status: Family (Employee + Spouse + 2 Kids under 18 years old)|
|Salary: varies 5% +/- based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges|
|Health Care: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents|
|Annual Holiday: 10 Calendar days.|
|Annual Vacation: 30 Calendar days|
|Air-Tickets: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents (Once / Year)|
|Professional Leave 6 Days per Year|
|* This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.|
|* Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.|
|* We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.|
|* If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.|