Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE that is looking for an analytical western trained consultant radiologist subspecialized in Musculoskeletal Radiology (MSK) to join their team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved Rota by the CMO
- Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up
- Will admit the patients under your care whenever indicated within the limits of approved and assigned privileges
- Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and your attendants
- Will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate / reassessment and treat the patient accordingly
- Will refer patient to other specialists when necessary, also consultant with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- You must take daily rounds for your inpatients and referred patients.
- You must write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes on same time.
- You should authenticate and sing the medical record/progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time. You must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to their patients.
- Will be responsible for approving the discharge summary, follow-ups, medical report of your patients.
- Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff in patient care.
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of your department.
- Will serve on department / hospital comities as requested.
- Will ensure that Islamic Values and medical ethics are respected and strictly observed
- Will be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of coordinator of department.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Spouse and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification Radiology
Fellowship: Body Imagining
Clinical Work Experience: Not Less than 3 years post Specialty Qualification
Qualifications: Completion of specialty qualification Radiology with fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology (MSK)
License: DHA Licensed as Consultant
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 65,000 – 75,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Category||MSK, Radiology|
|Subspecialty||Musculoskeletal Radiology (MSK)|