Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is looking for a dedicated medical director to ensure the efficient operation of their healthcare facility. The medical director’s responsibilities include coordinating medical teams, achieving the facility’s mission goals, and executing the facility’s policies, systems, and agendas. The medical director will work to improve the overall care quality of our facility and work to enhance relationships with vendors who work with our facility.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Leading the physicians of the hospital and implementing the strategy of the board
- Recruiting and managing physicians, nurses, paramedics, and other medical and non-medical staff.
- Examining and coordinating the facility’s activities to guarantee medical quality.
- Assisting with training, continuing education, and promotion of subordinate staff.
- Managing the facility’s budget.
- Liaising with medical and non-medical departments and enhancing relationships with vendors.
- Updating, amending, and replacing medical policies with the advice of the medical board.
- Developing cooperation between physicians, paramedics, nurses, and medical departments.
- Evaluating and managing any disfunction of medical units.
- Ensuring staff and facility’s compliance with federal and state regulations and codes.
- Keeping your medical knowledge, experience, and licenses up to date.
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Assist with the Accreditation processes and maintaining the standards.
- Participate and contribute to relevant hospital committees
- Build and leverage cross functional collaborative relationships to achieve shared company goals.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts Morning and Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Clinical Hospital Based Specialty
- License: DHA Licensed
- Managerial Experience: Five or more years’ of recent experience in hospital administration.
- Other Experience: Familiarity with Joint Commission processes and mandates
- Languages: Fluent in English language and excellent communication skills. Arabic will be an advantage
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: NEGOTIABLE (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Category||Medical Director|