Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a Female Arabic Speaker Laser Technician to follow the instructions of Dermatologist. She assesses the patient, explains the procedure – the risks and benefits. Checks all the equipment’s in working condition and safe mode. All patient education is explained by the Technician, Performs the procedure as per the experience and manual of the equipment with patient safety being the priority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient consultation on required treatment.
- Illustrating treatment process, results, side effects and advising.
- Processing operation of treatment.
- Ensuring operating machine, equipment and room are convenient and well operating.
- Increasing customer knowledge of treatment and other treatment.
- Cross selling other treatment.
- Ensuring sustainable customers follow up and follow up on schedule.
- Assuring that procedures analysis and consulting are properly done and matching patient health condition.
- Reporting misuse, miss consulting and any complaints or dangers that might affect patient conditions in Hospital.
- Provide patient and family education as per the needs.
- Participate in, and lead person-centered care initiatives undertaken by hospital.
- Enrich patient experience with compassion, respect and dignity
- Perform other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Morning Shifts (Mainly from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM including lunch-break)
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Single Contract
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Option1: Licensed Healthcare Professional by either of the Authorities as a Registered Nurse, Assistant Nurse or Beauty Therapist AND Successful completion of an accredited Laser training course for hair reduction WITH No experience required post qualification
Option 2: Academic qualification as a Registered Nurse, Assistant Nurse or Beauty Therapist AND Successful completion of an accredited Laser training course for hair reduction WITH One (1) year experience post qualification in related field
Option3: Academic qualification as Registered Nurse, Assistant Nurse or Beauty Therapist
And Hair reduction certification from one of the following bodies if attained from outside UAE:The Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal (SCHMR) OR National Council on Laser Certification (NCLC) WITH One (1) year experience post qualification in related field
Option4: Diploma in beauty therapy or cosmetics from a nationally accredited institute (Minimum one (1) year course duration) WITH One (1) year experience post qualification in related field
- Fractional, RF, Ultra Sound& Laser Skin Resurfacing, Ulthera, Skin Tightening
- Body Cool Sculpting & Cellulite Treatment
- Hydro Facial and Skin Treatment
- Microdermabrasion, chemical peels up to 45% Led photo rejuvenation, laser hair removal
- Proven skills of working in a fast paced, highly demanding healthcare scenario
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of handling MS Office Suite and working on software such as MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, VIDA and Access
- Leadership exemplifies approaches that motivate and inspire others, promote positive morale, enhance performance of others, and model organizational values.
- Demonstrate knowledge of person-centered-care Philosophy and shows potential fit in the Hospital culture of person-centered-care.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Age not to exceed 50 years old
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Tax Free Gross Salary: between AED 14,000 – 16,000 Monthly (Inclusive Housing and Transportation)
- Contract Status: Single
- Health Care: Provided to Employee
- Annual Holiday: 10 Calendar days.
- Annual Vacation: 30 Calendar days
- Air-Tickets: Provided (Once / Year)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
|Job Category||Laser Technician|