Our Client is one of the busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a IVF Specialist or Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved Rota by the CMO
- Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up
- Will admit the patients under your care whenever indicated within the limits of approved and assigned privileges
- Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and your attendants
- Will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate / reassessment and treat the patient accordingly
- Will refer patient to other specialists when necessary, also consultant with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- You must take daily rounds for your inpatients and referred patients.
- You must write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes on same time.
- You should authenticate and sing the medical record/progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time. You must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to their patients.
- Will be responsible for approving the discharge summary, follow-ups, medical report of your patients.
- Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff in patient care.
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of your department.
- Will serve on department / hospital comities as requested.
- Will ensure that Islamic Values and medical ethics are respected and strictly observed
- Will be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of coordinator of department.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Spouse and 2 Kids
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification Obstetrics Gynecology as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate from the approved countries below
- Fellowship: Invitro Feralization Fellowship is a Must
- License: DHA, HAAD “DOH”, DHCC, MOH Licensed (Required)
- Clinical Work Experience: Not Less than 3 years of work experience post Specialty Qualification
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Tax Free Gross Salary: between AED 60,000 – 80,000 Gross Salary: varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges
- Incentive Plan
- Contract Status: Family (Employee + Spouse + 2 Kids under 18 years old)
- Health Care: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents
- Annual Holiday: 10 Calendar days.
- Annual Vacation: 30 Calendar days
- Air-Tickets: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents (Once / Year)
- Professional Leave 6 Days per Year
- Incentives: Targeted Incentive Plan will be added to the package
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb
and stay updated with the latest job opportunities Click Here
|Job Category||Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility|