Posted 3 weeks ago
ATCOM Jobs via DrJobs.site
Our client, a prestigious medical facility in Dubai, is seeking an experienced Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care for inpatients requiring internal medicine expertise, as well as managing infectious diseases in an outpatient setting.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Provide excellent patient care to inpatients requiring internal medicine expertise
- Diagnose and treat patients with a variety of medical conditions, including infectious diseases
- Conduct thorough medical evaluations and create comprehensive treatment plans for patients
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests, such as blood work and imaging studies
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best patient outcomes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records for all patients
- Educate patients and their families on health management and disease prevention
- Keep up-to-date with the latest medical research and developments in internal medicine and infectious diseases
- The working hours are 48 hours per week.
- The candidate will work 5-6 days per week.
- The shifts are straight, and will involve both morning and afternoon shifts.
- The contract period is one year, and it is renewable.
- The candidate may bring their spouse and up to two children, as this is a family contract.
- On-call duties will be divided among the consultants.
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Experience: Recent 3 years’ experience as consultant level in home country and mentioned in CV OR 5 years’ experience as Specialists in specialty field
- License: Active DHA License or DHA Eligibility Letter is required
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- The candidate should be between 40 to 50 years old.
- The joining date should be within a timeframe of 3 to 4 months.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- The gross monthly salary offered is between 38,000 and 42,000 AED and varies depending on qualifications, years of experience, and clinical privileges. The gross salary includes the basic salary, housing, and transportation.
- Eligible candidates may be entitled to an incentive plan.
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- The responsibilities and requirements of this position may be reviewed and modified periodically.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for an interview and updated accordingly.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive from highly qualified and experienced candidates, the selection process for each advertised position is highly competitive. Therefore, not all applicants will be selected for a position.
- If you have previously applied for this position and have not been contacted by the agency, it could mean that your application is under review or has not been shortlisted.
|Job Category||Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine|