The ICU Consultant provides care to critically ill patients in the Intensive Care Units and supervises Specialists and GPs. The Consultant evaluates patients who may require critical care when called by the Emergency Department or other inpatient units, including consultations for emergencies in other critical care units.
- Week Hours for Work: 48 Hours / Week
- Over Time Details: NA
- Employment Shifts: A Critical Care Consultant works in a rotational shift
- Employment Nature / Contract: Permanent – 3 Years Renewable
- Workplace: Hospital ICU
- Probation Period 6 Months
- On-Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB, or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification Internal Medicine
Fellowship: Critical Care Medicine
Clinical Experience: Not Less Than 5 Years of Recent Experience post fellowship
License: DHA Eligibility Letter of License as Consultant ICU is a plus
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 65,000 – 75,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience, and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive of basic salary, housing, and transportation.
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Category||Critical Care Medicine|