Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking General Surgery Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
- Working Hours: 45 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Residency in General Surgery program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1, option 2 or SCHS Licensed as Stated in the Option 3
- Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience post Training for all degrees listed in option 1
- Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees states in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST).
- Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- France: DIS “Needs 5 years post specialization is required for consultant”
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Professional award of Specialist issued by the Ordem dos Medicos
- Brazil: Título de Especialista
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- Sudan: Clinical Doctorate
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Certificate of Competence issued by the Omani Council Medical specialties
- South Korea: Korean Certificate of Specialization issued by Ministry of health and Welfare in Korea
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Certificate of Specialization issued from, university of Lebanon, Beirut American University, Beirut Arab University or The Makassed Charity Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Council
- Malaysia: Clinical Master degree with minimum 4 years of clinical training
- Arab Council of Medical Specialties: Arab Board
- Egypt: MD or Egyptian fellowship
- Nigeria: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- India: Doctor of medicine (MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM); Master of surgery (MS) Followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh) Or Diploma in National Board
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM)
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Certificate of medical specialization awarded by Greek region of medical specialization.
- Netherlands: A Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister.
- A Diploma Medical Specialist Awarded by Registration Committee Medical Specialists Issued by Medical Specialists Registration Commission (MRSC).
- Finland: Certificate of degree of Specialist in medicine awarded by Finnish University
- Croatia: Diploma on specialist training issued by the ministry responsible for health care).
- Austria: Diploma of medical specialist issued by Austrian Medical Association
- Hungary: Hungarian specialist certificate awarded by National Board of Examination Before 28 August 2004 awarded by Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Norway: spesialistgodkjenning issued by the den norske legeforening
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Denmark: Certificate concerning the title of specialist Issued by the authority of health services
- Sweden: Certificate of the right to use the title of specialist issued by the national Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden.
- Switzerland: French: diplöme de médecin spécialiste; German: diplom als facharzt or Italian: diploma di medico specialist
- Russia: Candidate Sciences with 3 years minimum clinical training
- Belgium: Dutch: a bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheer specialist; French: titre professionnel particulier de medecin special.
- Any candidate with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) License as Consultant
- Fluent in English
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
- Native Arabic Speaker
Tax Free Basic Salary: Monthly USD 8,000 / Yearly USD 96,000
Housing Allowance: Monthly USD 1,440 / Yearly USD 17,280
Transportation Allowance: Monthly USD 1,120 / Yearly USD 13,440
Professional Allowance: Monthly USD 1,440 / Yearly USD 17,280
TOTAL SALARY (varies 10% +/-) Monthly USD 12,000 / Yearly USD 144,000
~ Basic Tax Free Salary (Varies 10% +/- based on your Qualifications, Experience Level and Clinical Skills)
Bonus from one up to two months basic salaries / Year (Average of One Month)
Service award, 15 Days / Year (Provided)
Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
Vacation 22 Working Days per Year (Provided)
Public Holidays 9 Days per Year (Provided)
Professional Leave 7 Days each 2 Years (Provided)
* This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time in consultation with the employee.
* Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
* We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
* If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Category||General Surgery|