Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a General Practitioner Experienced in OB/GYN to join their Team. You shall be responsible for the preliminary delivery of optimal patient care to all the patients of your specialty under the consultants in the hospital. He/she should be involved in the continuous quality improvement activities of the department and hospital to achieve goals set by the management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts the preliminary investigation of the patient under the observation of a senior staff and as permitted by his/her consultant as stated below:
- History and Physical examination and initials order, and investigation of elective admission of assigned consultant.
- Carryout essential assessment of cases in ER and wards.
Note: in the case of critically ill patients, the specialist should be contacted after initial assessment.
- Assume the full responsibility for other duties assigned by his/her consultant.
- Perform Rounds (with the consultants and independently) daily in his/her duty hours, updates progress notes, and follow-up on all pending test results.
- Responsible for follow-up Consultations from other departments or other members of his/her own department.
- May be allowed to perform diagnostic or therapeutic invasive procedures for which he/she is specifically privileged according to his/her training, experience and special skills with the approval of a Consultant or coordinator of department.
- Prepares Discharge summaries as per the hospital standard for patients upon their discharge from hospital.
- Assist in conducting clinics, if needed, under the supervision of her/his consultant.
- Issues orders and prescribe medications, in accordance with hospital rules.
- Communicates and interacts with the patients in order to ensure patient doctor relations. Sensitively discusses information with the patient/family information regarding patient condition and treatment plan
- Participates in all medical staff teaching programs and academic activities of his/her department and of the hospital.
- Serves on departmental / hospital committees as requested.
- Will be responsible to implement all approved policies and procedures, rules. Regulations, policies, protocols and guidelines/clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of services.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife and 2 Kids
EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Professional Qualification: MD, MBBS, MBBChB or Equivalent from Accredited / Recognized Medical School
- Internship: Completion of at least one (1) year of supervised structured clinical training (internship)
- Professional Experience: not less than 3 years of recent experience in a hospital setup as a GP OBGYN
- Professional License: DHA License or DHA Eligibility Letter
- Bilingual candidate (Excellent in Arabic and English)
- Age not to exceed 50 years’ old
- Gender: Female Only
Fixed Gross Salary is 6,811 USD equivalents to 25,000 AED (Induces Basic Salary, Housing and Transportation Allowance)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Vacation 30 Days per Year (Provided)
- Holidays 10 Days per Year (Provided)
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time in consultation with the employee.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page