Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a Western Trained Gastroenterology Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved Rota by the CMO
- Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up
- Will admit the patients under your care whenever indicated within the limits of approved and assigned privileges
- Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and your attendants
- Will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate / reassessment and treat the patient accordingly
- Will refer patient to other specialists when necessary, also consultant with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- You must take daily rounds for your inpatients and referred patients.
- You must write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes on same time.
- You should authenticate and sing the medical record/progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time. You must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to their patients.
- Will be responsible for approving the discharge summary, follow-ups, medical report of your patients.
- Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff in patient care.
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of your department.
- Will serve on department / hospital comities as requested.
- Will ensure that Islamic Values and medical ethics are respected and strictly observed
- Will be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of coordinator of department.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Spouse and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology
Clinical Work Experience: Not Less than 5 years post Specialty Qualification
Qualifications: Completion of specialty qualification Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology
as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table Below
- Australia: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges recognized by the Australian Medical Council AMC Note: Fellowship should be by Exam, not by endorsement or election
- Canada: Specialization Certificate of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist Training (CSCST)
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) OR Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)
- United States of America: American Board Certificates issued by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 70,000 – 85,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.