Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE that is looking for a compassionate Female Rheumatologist to diagnose and treat rheumatic conditions. The rheumatologist’s duties include completing the medical histories of patients, performing medical tests, and creating customized treatment plans. You should also consistently develop your industry knowledge in order to provide patients with the latest treatment.
- Treating rheumatic conditions such as arthritis, back pain, and osteoporosis.
- Studying symptoms and evaluating effects on the immune system.
- Designing tailored treatment plans.
- Assessing joint-related conditions.
- Evaluating lab results and other advanced tests.
- Providing recommendations for treatments.
- Advising on further examinations.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 2 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: in Rheumatology
- License: Valid and active medical in specialty
- Experience: Not Less Than 2 Years of independent experience in specialty
- Languages: English and/Or Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Total Salary: ~ AED 50,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Minimum Guaranteed Incentive: Between 10,000 – 20,000
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities