Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is seeking an experienced Female OB-GYN to join their medical center. You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
To be successful as an OB-GYN, you should be a highly-skilled specialist who is passionate about women’s healthcare. Top candidates will also be good communicators and educators.
Experience in Fetal Scan is a Plus.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning AND Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in OB/GYN
- Option 1: Arabic Speaker with Valid and Active DHA License / Eligibility Letter
Option 2: Well Established Doctor in Dubai, UAE
Option 3: DHA Licensed Doctor
- Clinical Skills: Experience in Fetal Scan is a plus
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
- Female Candidate
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary For Expats: AED 50,000 – 65,000 Plus Incentive (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Gross Monthly Salary for Well Established Doctors: Negotiable
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Category||Obstetrics Gynecology|