Our client is one of the busiest private dermatology centers in UAE is seeking a specialized MOH Licensed candidate for the role of esthetic dermatologist. the esthetic dermatologist offer consultation, diagnosis, and treatment to patients who are interested in improving their skin condition. The procedures and services that dermatologist use such as Botox injections, laser hair removal, skin tightening, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, collagen fillers, and microdermabrasion may lead to revitalized, blemish free skin. There are also cosmetic dermatologists who specialize in areas such as hair loss, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), or laser tattoo removal.
Additionally, dermatologists should be good listeners, attentive to the concerns of patients, excellent communicators, and skin health educators, and should be proficient with dermatological tools for skin repair.
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5 Days / Week
- Shifts: Morning & Afternoon
- Contract Period 2 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Dermatology
- Clinical Skills: Esthetic Dermatology (Botox, Filler, etc..)
- Fellowship: Esthetic Dermatology is a Plus
- Languages: English
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: Negotiable (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Incentive: Negotiable
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
|Job Location||Sharjah and Ajman, UAE|