Our Client is one of the elite private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking to recruit an ENT Consultant to join their team, performs assessment and management of patients in an evidence based approach, according to standards of care, and incompliance with hospital bylaws and policies and procedures.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performs clinical duties as per his/her granted clinical privileges.
- Assess his/her patients thoroughly (e.g., clinical, socioeconomic, psychological and functional assessments) as per HOSPITAL policies and documents patients’ assessment in patients’ medical records.
- Develops plan of care for patients using evidence based approach and following standards of care, and documents the plan of care in patients’ medical record as per HOSPITAL policies.
- Ensures that the patients’ plan of care that is put by him/her is being implemented in a timely manner.
- Becomes the most responsible physician (MRP) for inpatients admitted under his/her name.
- For inpatients admitted under his/her name, develops discharge plan on day of admission and involves discharge planning service as early as possible if warranted.
- Assesses inpatients that are admitted under his/her name at least once daily and ensures documentation of daily assessment and plan of care in daily progress notes using SOAP format and as per HOSPITAL policies.
- Responds to medical consultations in timely manner and as per HOSPITAL policies
- Documents in timely manner and as per HOSPITAL policies
- Responsible for timely completion and authentication of discharge summaries for patients admitted under his/her name, and for ensuring that indicated discharge instructions and education on take home medications is done prior to patients discharge.
- Attends to clinics as per set schedules and provides timely thorough assessment and management of outpatients.
- Performs invasive procedures (if privileged to do so) in timely manner and according to standards of care.
- Conducts education to patients and their families and engages them in the plan of care, and documents given education in patients’ medical record.
- Attends to hospital duties and responds to calls from hospital as per departmental /section call schedule.
- Attends departmental and general and contributes ideas for improving efficiency, productivity and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for writing medical reports of his/her patients, and as per HOSPITAL policies
- Contributes to teaching rounds and teaching activates as requested by chairperson of medical department.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times
- Complies with al l organizational policies regarding ethical business practices and represents a HOSPITAL in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Ensures full alignment with HOSPITAL core values and strategic priorities.
- Responsible for the quality improvement related to his/her job.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of information that they have access to or came across during their work at HOSPITAL.
- Responsible for complying with the hospital code of conduct and the patient and family rights standards.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job .
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental concerns associated with ISO 1400 I and OHSAS 18001
- Monitors and reports any issues related to safety in the immediate work area i.e. frayed or tattered electrical cords, faulty equipment that poses a risk to staff operating it, maintaining a clean uncluttered work area
- Is able to verbalize and demonstrate understanding of the mechanism (OVR system) for any risk identified in the performance of job duties.
- Is able to identify appropriate waste procedures for office materials (paper, empty ink cartridges) and equipment as to not pose an environmental contamination risk. Is able to verbalize understanding of safety procedures in the event of an internal or external disasters and the role they will participate in.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts based on business needs
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Residency in Otorhinolaryngology program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1, option 2 or SCHS Licensed as Consultant.
- Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience post Training for all degrees listed in option 1
- Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees states in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST). Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Titulo de Especialista (professional award of specialist) issued by the Ordem dos Medicos.
- Brazil: “Titulo De Especialista” issued by Brazilian Medical Association and the Brazilian College of Surgeons, and Registered with the Regional Councils or Federal Medical Council as a Specialists.
- Belgium: Dutch: A Bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste (formal evidence of having qualified as a medical specialist) issued by Minister bevoegd voor Volksgezoondheid Ministre de la Santé Publique (Ministry of Public Health).
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Denmark: Bevis for tilladelsetil at betegne sig somspeciallaege (Certificate concerning the title of Specialist) issued by Authority of health services (Sundhedsstyrelsen).
- Sudan: Clinical MD
- Sweden: Bevis om specialistkompetensomläkare (certificate of the right to use the title of specialist) issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden).
- Switzerland: French: Diplome de médecinspécialiste/DiplomalsFacharzt/Diploma di medico specialista (specialist qualification) issued by the Swiss Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA).
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Omani specialty certificate issued by the Omani Medical Board.
- Russia: KandidatNauk with 3 years minimum clinical training
- France: Diplôme interuniversitaire de Spécialité (DIS) (Interuniversity Diploma of medical specialty).
- Finland: Erikoislääkarintutkinto Special läkarexamen (Certificate of degree ofspecialist in medicine awarded by a Finnish University).
- Croatia: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- South Korea: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Lebanese specialization certificate issued by the Lebanese University, the American University, Beirut Arab University, and AlMakasid Islamic Lebanese Charity Society Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Board
- Malaysia: Clinical Master Degree with a minimum 4 years of clinical training.
- Hungary: Haziorvostan Szakorvosibizonyitvány issued by Nemzeti Vizsgabizottság (Hungarian specialistcertificate awarded by National Board of Examination). Before 28 August 2004 awarded by the Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Arab Board of Medical Specializations: Arab Board Certificate (if the certificate of completion training is issued by the official authority in one of the countries of the First Category).
- Egypt: PhD in general medical specialties or Egyptian fellowship
- Norway: Spesialistgodkjanning issued by the Den Norske Legeforening (Medical Association of Norway) or Norwegian Directorate of Health.
- Austria: Facharztdiplom (Diploma of medical specialist) issued by ÖsterreichischeArztekammer.
- Najera: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. OR National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- India: 1. Doctor of medicine(MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM) OR 2. Master of surgery (MS) followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh), and diplomat in National Board (DNB).
- Netherlands: A Bewijs van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister (certificate of recognition and registration/certificate of entry in the Specialist Register) Or A Diploma geneeskundig specialist awarded by Registraticcommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten issued by Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) or Sociaal- Geneeskundigen Registratie ComissieRegistratiecommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten (RGS).
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from a recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And Fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM).
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Tirolarpikileblótkornrus (Certificate of medical specialisation awarded by Greek region of medical specialization).
- Bilingual: English and Arabic
SALARY FOR ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY CONSULTANT
- Basic Salary : SAR 35,000 – 40,000 varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical / Surgical Skills
- Housing Allowance: 50,000 SR / Year
- Transportation Allowance: 1,200 SR / Month
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Air-Tickets: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old once annually
- Health Insurance: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old
- End of Service: Based on Saudi Labor Law
- Annual Leave: 30 Paid Calendar Days per year
- Holidays: Variable based on KSA Law
- Paid Scientific Leave: 10 Calendar Days per year
NB: No Educational Allowance for this Job
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page