Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking to recruit an Endocrinology Consultant to join their team, perform health assessments, run diagnostic tests, prescribe medication, create treatment plans and provide health and wellness advice to patients.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Follows all relevant department’s procedures & instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Evaluate patients who have illnesses or injuries. This would involve ordering diagnostic tests and interpreting the results of these tests to determine what illness a patient has or the extent of a specific injury, such as a broken bone or concussion. Medical Doctors discuss test finding with patients.
- Explain radiology procedures to patients.
- Prescribe medication or treatment plans to address the patient’s condition.
- determine the course of treatment, such as how much medication should be taken over a prescribed amount of time or how long an injured limb should be rested or placed in a cast.
- arrange for as many follow-up visits as they deem necessary to restore the patient to full health.
- Conduct routine physical exams that would include vitals, reviewing patient history, discussing any health concerns of the patient and instructing patients on proper diet and exercise habits.
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with national laws.
- Assist Clinical Executive Director in identifying and resolving workplace issues.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Maintains all information up-to-date files & records to ensure the availability of information at all times.
- Reviews patients records to help and support own area in documenting data and keeping them up-to-date.
- Applies department procedures in providing professional support to colleagues and internal customers.
- Assists in the development of new department processes, systems or procedures in order to meet the changing requirements.
- Identifies and reports on problems or discrepancies.
- Comply to accomplish any other duties and tasks that related to the core Job Title
INFECTION CONTROL, SAFETY, QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT
- Complies with all relevant infection control, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts based on business needs
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Residency in Internal Medicine / Fellowship in Endocrinology program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1, option 2 or SCHS Licensed as Stated in the Option 3
- Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience post Training for all degrees listed in option 1
- Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees states in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST). Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Titulo de Especialista (professional award of specialist) issued by the Ordem dos Medicos.
- Brazil: “Titulo De Especialista” issued by Brazilian Medical Association and the Brazilian College of Surgeons, and Registered with the Regional Councils or Federal Medical Council as a Specialists.
- Belgium: Dutch: A Bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste (formal evidence of having qualified as a medical specialist) issued by Minister bevoegd voor Volksgezoondheid Ministre de la Santé Publique (Ministry of Public Health).
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Denmark: Bevis for tilladelsetil at betegne sig somspeciallaege (Certificate concerning the title of Specialist) issued by Authority of health services (Sundhedsstyrelsen).
- Sudan: Clinical MD
- Sweden: Bevis om specialistkompetensomläkare (certificate of the right to use the title of specialist) issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden).
- Switzerland: French: Diplome de médecinspécialiste/DiplomalsFacharzt/Diploma di medico specialista (specialist qualification) issued by the Swiss Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA).
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Omani specialty certificate issued by the Omani Medical Board.
- Russia: KandidatNauk with 3 years minimum clinical training
- France: Diplôme interuniversitaire de Spécialité (DIS) (Interuniversity Diploma of medical specialty).
- Finland: Erikoislääkarintutkinto Special läkarexamen (Certificate of degree ofspecialist in medicine awarded by a Finnish University).
- Croatia: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- South Korea: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Lebanese specialization certificate issued by the Lebanese University, the American University, Beirut Arab University, and AlMakasid Islamic Lebanese Charity Society Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Board
- Malaysia: Clinical Master Degree with a minimum 4 years of clinical training.
- Hungary: Haziorvostan Szakorvosibizonyitvány issued by Nemzeti Vizsgabizottság (Hungarian specialistcertificate awarded by National Board of Examination). Before 28 August 2004 awarded by the Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Arab Board of Medical Specializations: Arab Board Certificate (if the certificate of completion training is issued by the official authority in one of the countries of the First Category).
- Egypt: PhD in general medical specialties or Egyptian fellowship
- Norway: Spesialistgodkjanning issued by the Den Norske Legeforening (Medical Association of Norway) or Norwegian Directorate of Health.
- Austria: Facharztdiplom (Diploma of medical specialist) issued by ÖsterreichischeArztekammer.
- Najera: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. OR National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- India: 1. Doctor of medicine(MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM) OR 2. Master of surgery (MS) followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh), and diplomat in National Board (DNB).
- Netherlands: A Bewijs van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister (certificate of recognition and registration/certificate of entry in the Specialist Register) Or A Diploma geneeskundig specialist awarded by Registraticcommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten issued by Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) or Sociaal- Geneeskundigen Registratie ComissieRegistratiecommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten (RGS).
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from a recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And Fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM).
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Tirolarpikileblótkornrus (Certificate of medical specialisation awarded by Greek region of medical specialization).
- Any candidate with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) License as Consultant
- Bilingual: English and Arabic
SALARY FOR ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY CONSULTANT
- Gross Salary ~ between SAR 30,000 – 55,000 varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical / Surgical Skills
NB: Gross Salary includes (Basic Salary, Housing and Transportation)
- Bonus from one up to two months’ basic salaries / Year (Average of One Month). It’s Based on Revenues Generated by Physician, Performance on Patient Safety and Quality Indicators
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Air-Tickets: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old once annually
- Health Insurance: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old
- End of Service: Based on Saudi Labor Law
- Annual Leave: 30 Paid Calendar Days per year
- Holidays: Variable based on KSA Law
- Paid Scientific Leave: 10 Calendar Days per year
NB: No Educational Allowance for this Job