Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is looking for a skilled and experienced ER Specialist Doctor to join their medical facility’s emergency room department. As an ER doctor, you should be highly trained with proven experience working in an emergency room or urgent care setting.
Your chief responsibilities will include treating patients with life-threatening illnesses, establishing effective patient care plans, and referring patients to the appropriate specialists. To excel in this highly stressful environment, the ideal candidate should have superb communication and interpersonal abilities, with excellent judgment skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessing patients who enter the emergency room immediately and overseeing emergency recovery.
- Conducting follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Requesting the appropriate medical tests and based on them, following a treatment plan.
- Developing effective patient care plans.
- Referring patients to appropriate specialists.
- Ensuring that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Providing instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintaining patients’ medical records.
- Coordinating with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts Day / Night
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife and 2 Kids
EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate internship and residency programs in Emergency Medicine
- License: DHA Active Eligibility Letter or License as Specialist ER
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- AED 34,000 – 38,000 (Varies Based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges)
“Above Salary in inclusive Basic Salary, Housing and Transportation”
- Child Education Allowance (Covering up to two (2) children over 6 years and under 18 years of age, If Available & Inside Dubai Only)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Authorized Dependents (Provided)
- Vacation 30 Days per Year (Provided)
- Holidays 10 Days per Year (Provided)
- Professional Leave 3 Days per Year (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
|Job Category||Emergency Medicine Jobs|
|License||DHA Specialist License or Eligibility Letter|
|Nationalities||Syrian, Egyptian or Indian diversify the team|