Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is seeking a dedicated clinical psychologist to join their practice. You will be responsible for talking with clients in psychotherapy sessions, conducting assessments and tests, diagnosing any issues, and developing strategies and treatments to overcome them.
To be successful as a psychologist, you should be an expert listener who is easy to talk to, and trustworthy. Top candidates will be people with a great passion for this field, keeping up to date with all the latest research developments.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Using psychotherapy to improve the quality of life for individuals, groups, and families.
- Testing and assessing patients for indications of mental health disorders.
- Developing treatment plans and strategies to help patients.
- Supporting patients who have experienced traumatic life events.
- Providing ongoing care and evaluation to patients with long-term difficulties.
- Referring patients to other specialists or doctors as needed.
- Helping patients to set realistic goals and monitoring their progress.
- Keeping up to date with, and potentially participating in, new research in psychology.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning OR/AND Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Contract Status: Single
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Psychology with a Master Degree AND/OR PhD in Psychology
- Experience: Not Less Than 2 Years of Clinical Experience Post Completion of Master Degree.
- License: Active DHA License / Eligibility Letter
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Age: Not Older than 50 years old
- Female Candidate is preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary: AED 16,000 – 18,000 (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for Employee only
- Health Care Insurance for Employee only
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.