Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private OPDs in Jeddah, KSA seeking a Full Time Cardiology Senior Registrar with 1 to 4 years of independent experience to join their team, performs assessment and management of patients in an evidence based approach, according to standards of care, and in compliance with the institution bylaws and policies and procedures.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts (Morning, After Noon, Evening)
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- On Call Duties: Not Applicable
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Structured Training (Residency and Fellowship) in Cardiology program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1 or option 2
- (Senior Specialist Level) 0 – 3 years of Independent Experience Post Training from countries listed in option 1
- (Senior Specialist Level) 0 – 5 years of independent Experience Post Training from countries listed in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC or DIS
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- France: DIS
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Professional award of Specialist issued by the Ordem dos Medicos
- Brazil: Título de Especialista
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- Sudan: Clinical Doctorate
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Certificate of Competence issued by the Omani Council Medical specialties
- South Korea: Korean Certificate of Specialization issued by Ministry of health and Welfare in Korea
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Certificate of Specialization issued from, university of Lebanon, Beirut American University, Beirut Arab University or The Makassed Charity Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Council
- Malaysia: Clinical Master degree with minimum 4 years of clinical training
- Arab Council of Medical Specialties: Arab Board
- Egypt: MD or Egyptian fellowship
- Nigeria: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- India: Doctor of medicine (MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM); Master of surgery (MS) Followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh) Or Diploma in National Board
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM)
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Certificate of medical specialization awarded by Greek region of medical specialization.
- Netherlands: A Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister. A Diploma Medical Specialist Awarded by Registration Committee Medical Specialists Issued by Medical Specialists Registration Commission (MRSC).
- Finland: Certificate of degree of Specialist in medicine awarded by Finnish University
- Croatia: Diploma on specialist training issued by the ministry responsible for health care).
- Austria: Diploma of medical specialist issued by Austrian Medical Association
- Hungary: Hungarian specialist certificate awarded by National Board of Examination Before 28 August 2004 awarded by Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Norway: spesialistgodkjenning issued by the den norske legeforening
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Denmark: Certificate concerning the title of specialist Issued by the authority of health services
- Sweden: Certificate of the right to use the title of specialist issued by the national Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden.
- Switzerland: French: diplöme de médecin spécialiste; German: diplom als facharzt or Italian: diploma di medico specialist
- Russia: Candidate Sciences with 3 years minimum clinical training
- Belgium: Dutch: a bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheer specialist; French: titre professionnel particulier de medecin special.
- Jordan: Certificate of Jordanian Higher Jurisdiction from the University of Jordan
- Pakistan: MCPS
- Bangladesh: MD/ MS
- Russia: Clinical Ordinature / Magista
- Romania: certified by a specialist doctor issued by the Minister of Public Health
- Philipine: Diploma of the Philippine Board
- Cuba: Specialist Certificate from Ministry of Public Health
- United Kigdom: Membership/Fellowship of the Royal Colleges
- India: MD / MS / DNB
- Yemen Certificate of Yemeni specialization from the Council of Yemeni specialties
- Bilingual: English and Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Salary: SR 20,000 – 30,000 Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges (Tax Free Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation)
- Bonus (Provided)
- Service award, 15 Days / Year (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation 22 Days per Year (Provided)
- Public Holidays 9 Days per Year (Provided)
- Professional Leave 7 Days each 2 Years (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page