Our Client is one of the elite private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking to recruit an Anesthesiology Consultant and Head of Department to be engaged in overseeing the safe delivery of medical and clinical services in the organization. He/she leads the overall medical I clinical mission and vision for the department and provides direction to the healthcare team. He/She provides medical/clinical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable quality healthcare services.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Devotes 80% of his time to his I her clinical specialty
- Develops the departmental mission, vision and scope of services for the department in consultation with other department members
- Develop and continuously review the department’s manpower plan
- Develop and review the department’ s operating budget
- Develops annual departmental goals in line with the overall hospital ‘s strategic direction and submits quarterly reports on achievements to the CMO
- Develops the departmental orientation programs and ensures its successful implementation
- Participates in the development and review of the department’s price list
- Lead the department’s program within the approved scope of services and in line with patients’ safety
- Chairperson and active member of the committees assigned by committee structure
- Interviews candidates for the various departmental positions and recommends hiring accordingly
- Promotes collaboration between department’s staff
- Designs, participates in developing, reviews and approves all departmental policies and procedures and practice guidelines to ensure relevance to department’s scope of services, patient’s safety and evidence based practices.
- Designs, monitors and periodically reports to the chief medical officer the departmental key performance indicators.
- Periodically evaluates department’s staff performance and gives advice on their privileging status and contract renewal
- Designs departmental educational calendar in Iine with staff ‘s professional development needs
- Ensures department’s staff compliance with continuous professional development and education and recommends individualized training and educational programs as required.
- Recommends space, equipment and staff for the department as required and submits recommendations with evidence to chief medical officer
- Identify and define innovations in healthcare in line with the overall hospital’s business strategy
- Ensures compliance of department staff to the medical staff bylaws including code of conduct and ethical performance
- Evaluates patients’ complaints related to his I her department and recommends corrective actions to the concerned entity.
- Cooperates with the other medical I clinical directors to develop a strong interdepartmental and intradepartmental communication system
- Other duties as assigned by the CMO within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts based on business needs
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Residency in Anesthesiology program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1, option 2 or SCHS Licensed as Consultant.
- Administrative Experience: Not Less Than 5 years of Administrative Experience as Head of Department in a JCI Accredited Hospital.
- Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience post Training for all degrees listed in option 1
- Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees states in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST). Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Titulo de Especialista (professional award of specialist) issued by the Ordem dos Medicos.
- Brazil: “Titulo De Especialista” issued by Brazilian Medical Association and the Brazilian College of Surgeons, and Registered with the Regional Councils or Federal Medical Council as a Specialists.
- Belgium: Dutch: A Bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste (formal evidence of having qualified as a medical specialist) issued by Minister bevoegd voor Volksgezoondheid Ministre de la Santé Publique (Ministry of Public Health).
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Denmark: Bevis for tilladelsetil at betegne sig somspeciallaege (Certificate concerning the title of Specialist) issued by Authority of health services (Sundhedsstyrelsen).
- Sudan: Clinical MD
- Sweden: Bevis om specialistkompetensomläkare (certificate of the right to use the title of specialist) issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden).
- Switzerland: French: Diplome de médecinspécialiste/DiplomalsFacharzt/Diploma di medico specialista (specialist qualification) issued by the Swiss Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA).
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Omani specialty certificate issued by the Omani Medical Board.
- Russia: KandidatNauk with 3 years minimum clinical training
- France: Diplôme interuniversitaire de Spécialité (DIS) (Interuniversity Diploma of medical specialty).
- Finland: Erikoislääkarintutkinto Special läkarexamen (Certificate of degree ofspecialist in medicine awarded by a Finnish University).
- Croatia: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- South Korea: Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea.
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Lebanese specialization certificate issued by the Lebanese University, the American University, Beirut Arab University, and AlMakasid Islamic Lebanese Charity Society Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Board
- Malaysia: Clinical Master Degree with a minimum 4 years of clinical training.
- Hungary: Haziorvostan Szakorvosibizonyitvány issued by Nemzeti Vizsgabizottság (Hungarian specialistcertificate awarded by National Board of Examination). Before 28 August 2004 awarded by the Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Arab Board of Medical Specializations: Arab Board Certificate (if the certificate of completion training is issued by the official authority in one of the countries of the First Category).
- Egypt: PhD in general medical specialties or Egyptian fellowship
- Norway: Spesialistgodkjanning issued by the Den Norske Legeforening (Medical Association of Norway) or Norwegian Directorate of Health.
- Austria: Facharztdiplom (Diploma of medical specialist) issued by ÖsterreichischeArztekammer.
- Najera: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. OR National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
- India: 1. Doctor of medicine(MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM) OR 2. Master of surgery (MS) followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh), and diplomat in National Board (DNB).
- Netherlands: A Bewijs van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister (certificate of recognition and registration/certificate of entry in the Specialist Register) Or A Diploma geneeskundig specialist awarded by Registraticcommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten issued by Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) or Sociaal- Geneeskundigen Registratie ComissieRegistratiecommissie Geneeskundig Specialisten (RGS).
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from a recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And Fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM).
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Tirolarpikileblótkornrus (Certificate of medical specialisation awarded by Greek region of medical specialization).
- Bilingual: English and Arabic
SALARY FOR ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY CONSULTANT
- Monthly Basic Salary ~ between SAR 40,000 – 50,000 varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical / Surgical Skills
- Housing Allowance: 50,000 SAR (Yearly)
- Transportation Allowance: 1,200 SAR (Monthly)
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- Air-Tickets: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old once annually
- Health Insurance: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old
- End of Service: Based on Saudi Labor Law
- Annual Leave: 30 Paid Calendar Days per year
- Holidays: Variable based on KSA Law
- Paid Scientific Leave: 10 Calendar Days per year
NB: No Educational Allowance for this Job
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page