Our client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE is seeking a specialized candidate for the role of aesthetic dermatologist. The duties includes consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment, performing non-intrusive surgery, and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set.
Additionally, dermatologists should be good listeners, attentive to the concerns of patients, excellent communicators, and skin health educators, and should be proficient with dermatological tools for skin repair.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning AND Afternoon
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of consultants
- Primary Medical Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine (MD); Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Training/Residency: completion of residency training in Dermatology
- Option 1: Arabic or Europeans with Valid and Active DHA License / Eligibility Letter
Option 2: Well Established Doctor in Dubai, UAE
- Clinical Skills: Aesthetic Medicine
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
- Female Candidate is preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Gross Monthly Salary For Expats: AED 50,000 – 65,000 Plus Incentive (Varies Based on Qualifications, Years of Experience and Clinical Privileges) Gross Salary is inclusive basic salary, housing and transportation.
- Gross Monthly Salary for Well Established Doctors: Negotiable
- Child Education Allowance for two authorized dependents
- Service award (Provided)
- Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)
- Vacation (Provided)
- Public Holidays (Provided)
- Professional Leave (Provided)
Telegram: Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/atcomlb and stay updated with the latest job opportunities
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow our LinkedIn Page
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.